Starting TODAY, January 16 until next Sunday, January 22 is Worldwide #Jellyweek 2012.
If you have been thinking about coworking and haven’t had a chance to try some spaces out, this is the week to take advantage of all the free coworking opportunities happening this week!
Brave the cold, beat cabin fever, meet some new people and get some work done!
EVERYBODY is invited to start a jelly at his place and to invite coworkers from all over the world. Push your local coworking initiatives and develop ideas and actions to connect the global community! JELLY is a casual working event. People are coming together (in a person’s home, a coffee shop, a public space or an office) to work for the day. Bring a laptop (or whatever you need to get your work done) and a friendly disposition. And you are free to create an interesting program (barcamps, exhibitions, workshops, networking events, exchange programs with other coworking communities etc.) during the jelly week.
Check out this global map to find a coworking group to join.
Here are some NYC coworking spaces that are offering free days this week:
- Bitmap in Williamsburg will be hosting three free days from today, Monday, January 16 until Wednesday, January 18
Reserve a spot and see more details here.
- 3rd Ward in Bushwick is offering a free coworking 1 day pass that can be used between January 16 and January 31.
Sign up here.
- Greenspaces in Chinatown in Manhattan will be hosting a free day today, Monday January 16.
- Loosecubes HQ in DUMBO Brooklyn will be open today, Monday from 11am - 5pm to “host anyone who’s interested in working, hacking, catching up on personal to-dos or craft projects, and collaborating on new ventures.”
No sign up required, just drop by. Details here.
- So Techie Spaces in Midtown Manhattan will be hosting people from today, Monday January 16 until Saturday, Jan 21, 2012.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If you are a coworking space in NYC and I missed your #Jellyweek listing tweet me @Laureado and I will include your listing in this post.